The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee comprises of the following Directors as members:
|Mr. Irfan Razack
|Mr. Rezwan Razack
|Mr. Noor Ahmed Jaffer
|Dr. Venkat K Narayan
Mr. M. Sridhar, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, acts as Secretary to Corporate Social responsibility Committee.
The Committee is entrusted with following roles and responsibilities:
- To pursue shareholder value enhancement and societal value creation in a mutually emphasizing and synergistic manner through ethical, transparent, responsible and human conduct, and by staying in compliance with applicable laws.
- To build cleaner and greener cities and to promote sustainability and strive for more efficient and effective use of energy and materials.
- To eradicate hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- To promote education, including special education among children, women and the differently abled and to promote livelihood enhancement projects.
- To promote gender equality, empowering women economically, supplementing primary education and participating in rural capacity building programmes and such other initiatives.
- To ensure economic sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, conservation of natural resources and maintaining the quality of soil, air and water.
- To protect national heritage, art, culture and to promote traditional arts and handicrafts
- To promote measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- To promote nationally recognised sports and rural sports.
- To promote such other activities towards betterment of the society.
Pursuant to Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 ("LODR"), we wish to inform you that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of Prestige Estate Projects Limited ('the Company') is scheduled to be held on Monday, February 13, 2017, to, inter alia, consider and approve the unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results of the company for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2016.
To read the full announcement of the company to the Stock Exchange, click here.
ICRA Limited has upgraded the long term rating of Prestige Estates Projects Limited to [ICRA] A+ ( Pronounced as ICRA A Plus) from [ICRA] A- (Pronounced as ICRA A minus) in respect of the various Fund and Non-Fund Based Credit Facilities sanctioned to the Company.
Contact Person for Investor Queries & Grievances
IDBI Trusteeship Services Limited
T: +91 22 4080 7062
Asian Building, Ground Floor,
17, R. Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai - 400 001