Investors - Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee comprises of the following Directors as members:
|Mr. Irfan Razack
|Mr. Rezwan Razack
|Mr. Noor Ahmed Jaffer
|Dr. Venkat K Narayan
Mr. M. Sridhar, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, acts as Secretary to Corporate Social responsibility Committee.
The Committee is entrusted with following roles and responsibilities:
- To pursue shareholder value enhancement and societal value creation in a mutually emphasizing and synergistic manner through ethical, transparent, responsible and human conduct, and by staying in compliance with applicable laws.
- To build cleaner and greener cities and to promote sustainability and strive for more efficient and effective use of energy and materials.
- To eradicate hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- To promote education, including special education among children, women and the differently abled and to promote livelihood enhancement projects.
- To promote gender equality, empowering women economically, supplementing primary education and participating in rural capacity building programmes and such other initiatives.
- To ensure economic sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, conservation of natural resources and maintaining the quality of soil, air and water.
- To protect national heritage, art, culture and to promote traditional arts and handicrafts
- To promote measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- To promote nationally recognised sports and rural sports.
- To promote such other activities towards betterment of the society.