The Audit Committee comprises of the following Directors as members:
|Mr. B G Koshy
|Mr. Irfan Razack
|Mr. Rezwan Razack
Mr. M. Sridhar, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, acts as Secretary to Stakeholders Relationship Committee.
The Stakeholders Relationship Committee comprises of the following Directors as members:
- To resolve the grievances of security holders of the Company with respect to:
- Transfer/ Transmission of shares
- Changes, if any, in accounting policies and practices and reasons for the same;
- Issue of duplicate share certificates
- Review of shares dematerialized and all other matters in this connection
- Monitoring expeditious redressal of investors' grievances
- Non-receipt of Annual reports & dividend
- All other matter related to shares/debentures
Pursuant to Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 ("LODR"), we wish to inform you that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of Prestige Estates Projects Limited ('the Company') is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, May 30, 2017, to, inter alia, consider and approve the standalone and consolidated audited financial results of the company for the quarter/year ended March 31, 2017.
To read the full announcement of the company to the Stock Exchange, click here.
ICRA Limited has upgraded the long term rating of Prestige Estates Projects Limited to [ICRA] A+ ( Pronounced as ICRA A Plus) from [ICRA] A- (Pronounced as ICRA A minus) in respect of the various Fund and Non-Fund Based Credit Facilities sanctioned to the Company.
Contact Person for Investor Queries & Grievances
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd.
The Falcon House, No. 1,
Main Guard Cross Road,
Bangalore - 560 001.
Tel: +91 80 2559 1080