FAMILIARISATION PROGRAMME FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OBJECTIVES:
- To adopt a structured programme for orientation and training of Independent Directors at the time of their joining so as to enable them to understand the Company - its operations, business, industry and environment in which it functions and the regulatory environment applicable to it.
- To update the Directors on a continuing basis on any significant changes including regulatory changes to enable them to be in a position to take well-informed and timely decisions.
ORIENTATION PROGRAMME UPON INDUCTION OF NEW DIRECTORS:
- A Induction pack is handed over to the new inductee, which includes the Company's Corporate Profile, its Mission, Vision and Values Statement, Organisational structure, the Company's history and milestones, latest Annual Report, Code of Conduct applicable to Directors / employees of the Company, Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading etc. In case the inductee is also inducted on the other Committees, he is also handed the respective Committee Terms and Reference and the Whistle Blower Policy.
- A detailed communication incorporating the role, duties and responsibilities, remuneration and performance evaluation process, Disclosure requirements, is issued for the information of the Independent Directors.
- Alongside the Board Meetings, Independent Directors also interact with Business/Unit Heads and Corporate functional heads and Relevant Business Strategy presentations are also being made.
- A brief introduction to the Company and its main operating subsidiaries is also made.
OTHER INITIATIVES TO UPDATE THE DIRECTORS ON A CONTINUING BASIS:
- At various Board Meetings during the year, presentations are made to the Board covering Sustainability issues, Risk Management, Company policies, changes in the regulatory environment applicable to the corporate sector and to the Industry in which the Company operates.
- Quarterly presentations on operations made to the Board include information on business performance, operations, market share, financial parameters, working capital management, fund flows, senior management changes, major litigation, compliances, subsidiary information, etc.
- Meetings with Company Executives are also arranged to better understand the business and operations of the Company.
NUMBER OF PROGRAMMES ATTENDED BY INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2015-16
|Total no. of hours spent during the year
Pursuant to Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 ("LODR"), we wish to inform you that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of Prestige Estate Projects Limited ('the Company') is scheduled to be held on Monday, February 13, 2017, to, inter alia, consider and approve the unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results of the company for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2016.
To read the full announcement of the company to the Stock Exchange, click here.
ICRA Limited has upgraded the long term rating of Prestige Estates Projects Limited to [ICRA] A+ ( Pronounced as ICRA A Plus) from [ICRA] A- (Pronounced as ICRA A minus) in respect of the various Fund and Non-Fund Based Credit Facilities sanctioned to the Company.
Contact Person for Investor Queries & Grievances
IDBI Trusteeship Services Limited
T: +91 22 4080 7062
Asian Building, Ground Floor,
17, R. Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai - 400 001