The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee comprises of the following Directors as members:
|1||Mr. Irfan Razack||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Rezwan Razack||Member|
|3||Mr. Noor Ahmed Jaffer||Member|
|4||Mr. S N Nagendra||Member|
Mr. Manoj Krishna J V, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, acts as Secretary to Corporate Social responsibility Committee.
The Committee is entrusted with following roles and responsibilities:
- To pursue shareholder value enhancement and societal value creation in a mutually emphasizing and synergistic manner through ethical, transparent, responsible and human conduct, and by staying in compliance with applicable laws.
- To build cleaner and greener cities and to promote sustainability and strive for more efficient and effective use of energy and materials.
- To Eradicate hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swach Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- To promote education, including special education among children, women and the differently abled and to promote livelihood enhancement projects.
- To promote gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- To ensure economic sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, conservation of natural resources and maintaining the quality of soil, air and water.
- To protect national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional art and handicrafts.
- To promote measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Contribution to the prime minister's national relief fund or any other fund set up by the central govt. for socio economic development and relief and welfare of the schedule caste, tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- To promote nationally recognised sports and rural sports.
- To Develop Slum Area
- To promote such other activities towards betterment of the society.
- To manage disaster, including relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities