|RERA No||PHASE 1: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/200618/003453
PHASE 2: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/200618/003455
|Development Size||15 Acres|
|Number of Units||1680 units|
About Prestige Primrose Hills
Located in the Banashankari neighbourhood of South Bengaluru, Prestige Primose Hills is a residential community that offers a serene, high quality lifestyle which is in perfect harmony with your preferences and expectations. You have a choice of one and two bedroom homes set in 15 towers that are spread across an expansive 15 acre site.
Prestige Primrose Hills comes with all the signatures that distinguish every Prestige development.
The homes themselves, all 1680 of them are meticulously designed to maximise natural light and ventilation, and sensibly planned to make living a veritable experience in convenience. The towers have also been positioned intelligently so as to provide every home with majestic views of the serene, sylvan central court.
Prestige Primrose Hills’ carefully selected location in the high growth epicentre of South Bengaluru makes it superbly accessible from all parts of the city and places all necessary social infrastructure within ready reach. Premier educational institutions, major workspots, high profile shopping and leisure hubs, top ranking healthcare facilities…you will find everything you need a short drive away.
Even better, Prestige Primrose Hills offers you plenty of inhouse options to make leisure hours more enjoyable and productive for you and your family. Its clubhouse is equipped with a full spectrum of recreational amenities including a swimming pool, badminton courts, table tennis, snooker/billiards tables, a yoga and aerobics area, a gym and health club and more. There is also a party hall to host celebrations as well as space to establish a provision store. Further, Prestige Primrose Hills has extensive landscaped open spaces, which house amenities such as a children’s play area, an open air theatre, a five-a-side football arena, tennis and basketball courts, a party pavilion with stepped seating and a jogging track. Besides, the grounds make for the perfect locale to commune with Nature and spend time with friends and neighbours.
- Badminton Court
- Cricket Pitch
- Open Air Theatre
- Basketball Court
- Football Court
- Seating Area
- Swimming Pool
- Convention Centre
- Health Club
- Table Tennis
- Multipurpose Hall
- Tennis Court
- RCC Structure
- Cement blocks for walls wherever needed
- Elegant lobby flooring in ground floor
- Basement and upper floor lobby flooring in vitrified tiles
- Lift cladding in marble / granite as per architect’s design
- Service staircase and service lobby in KOTA Stone / cement tiles
- All lobby walls will be finished with texture paint and ceilings in distemper
- Lifts of suitable size and capacity will be provided in all Towers
- Vitrified tiles in the foyer, living, dining, corridors, all bedrooms, kitchen & utility
- Ceramic tiles in the balcony
- Granite counter with chrome plated tap with single bowl single drain stainless steel sink
- Ceramic tiles dado for 2 feet over the granite counter
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Ceramic tiles for flooring, with ceramic tiles on walls up to the false ceiling
- All toilets with pedestal wash basins
- EWCs and chrome plated fittings
- Chrome plated tap with shower mixer
- Geysers in all toilets
- All toilets of the last two floors will have water from solar panels with provision of geyser in the
- Suspended pipeline in all toilets concealed within a false ceiling
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Main Door – timber frame with flush shutter
- Internal doors – timber frames with laminated flush shutters
External Doors & Windows
- UPVC/Aluminum frames and sliding shutters for all external doors.
- UPVC/ Aluminum framed windows with clear glass
- Premium external emulsion on exterior walls
- Internal walls and ceilings in OBD
- All railings in enamel paint
- All electrical wiring is concealed in PVC insulated copper wires with modular switches
- Sufficient power outlets and light points provided for
- TV and telephone points provided in the living and all bedrooms
- ELCB and individual meters will be provided for all apartments
- Security cabins at all entrances and exits having CCTV coveragea
- Generator will be provided for all common areas
@ Additional Cost
- DG POWER – 100% Backup for all apartments at additional cost.
What and Where is Primrose Hills ?
Prestige Primrose Hills is Residential Development, located in Banashankari 6th Stage, Off Kanakpura Road, Bengaluru.
What is the extent of Project Land ?
This is a premium residential development set over 15 Acres 13 Guntas of land, project consists of 1680 apartments spread across 15 towers having Basement’s + stilt+14 upper floors.
What are the distinct advantages or the USPs of this Project?
- Strategically located with just 1.4 km away from nearest metro station (Anjanapura Station), within BDA & BBMP limits.
- Excellent connectivity to Electronic City and Mysore road via NICE road.
- Surrounded by renowned International schools and colleges.
- Efficiently designed 1 & 2 bed room apartments.
- Spacious club house with all luxury amenities
Who are the Architect/Master Planner of Prestige Primrose Hills?
The Architecture firm, Venkatramanan Associates are the key designers for Prestige Primrose Hills
What are the different types and sizes of Apartments?
TYPE Super Built Area Carpet Area*
1 BR 572 – 589 384 – 393
2 BR 867 – 985 605 – 642
Is there a club house and what are the amenities provided in the project?
The development is complimented by a fully equipped club house which includes a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor gym, health club, and indoor badminton court, table tennis, multipurpose hall, provision for crèche & convenience store with outdoor tennis court, basketball court, cricket practice net, open air theatre, mini football field, kids play area, pet park and senior citizens seating court.
Is this a phased development and what are the time lines for completion?
Project will be completed and delivered in two phases.
- Phase 1 will be ready for possession on or before May 2024.P
- Phase 2 will be ready for possession on or before September 2024.
How do I book my home at Prestige Primrose Hills?
- Please identify your Apartment from available options.
- Fill in the booking application form & provide your KYC documents.
- Pay the initial booking amount of 10% by way of Cheque/Credit/Debit Card favouring ‘PRESTIGE ESTATES PROJECTS LIMITED A/C PRESTIGE PRIMROSE HILLS’ together with required supporting documents.
- You can also book and pay online through our website www.prestigeconstructions.com.
- Kindly ensure that you have deducted 0.75% from the booking amount as TDS before handing it over to the sales representative. (Kindly ensure to deduct 0.75% TDS, whenever a payment is made towards the immovable property valued Rs. 50 Lakhs & above, and remit the balance. Also arrange to send duly signed form 16B (hard copy)
- Kindly contact your respective Sales/CRM for TDS Presentation
What happens thereafter?
On realization of the initial payment of 10% you will be required to issue post-dated cheques (PDCs) for the instalments within 15 days against which a formal letter of allotment will be issued. Agreements will follow after completion of allotment process.
When do i get a confirmed allotment?
On payment of 10% of the sale value and submission of post-dated cheques for the remaining amount, the allotment will be confirmed.
How are instalments to be paid and is it time bound?
Instalments are to be paid by way of post-dated cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment. This schedule of payment is on a time bound basis as mentioned in the payment schedule. In case of a home loan, these PDCs are held with us as a collateral.
What happens if I cancel my booking?
Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 2% of the sale value will be forfeited before agreement is generated and 10% of the sale value will be forfeited after agreements are generated as cancellation fee and the balance will be returned (subject to statutory deductions) without interest. Cancellation will attract GST as applicable.
Are modifications permitted in the apartment?
The specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. Considering the number of apartments and the delivery date, customization will not be possible in the collective interest of the purchasers
Is the title of the property clear?
Legal due diligence has been done. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances. Most importantly the project is RERA approved with all sanctions & approvals .
Who is the plan sanctioning authority?
The development plans have been sanctioned by BBMP
Has RERA approved this Project?
Yes, RERA Registration number
Phase 1: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/200618/003453
Phase 2: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/200618/003455
What are the documents that need to be signed?
The documents that need to be signed are agreement to sell & construct, followed by a sale deed upon completion of the development.
What is the process of registration and when does registration take place?
Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
What is the process of Assignment?
Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed, PDCs given, 5 instalments paid and the new party complying with the terms and conditions of the principal agreement. Transfer fee of Rs.150/sft and GST as applicable will be required to be paid. If you have availed a loan then you will be required to retrieve and hand over all letters and documents issued by Prestige to the bank / housing finance institution along with their NOC. Please note that transfer will be done only when you have no amount due & interest for delayed payments, if applicable, has been paid to Prestige as on the intended date of transfer
What if Prestige delays the construction and possession?
Our endeavour is to complete & hand over the project as per committed time lines. However, for reasons beyond our control if the project is delayed, Prestige will pay compensation*per annum on the amount collected which will be clearly brought out in the agreements (* Conditions apply).
What are the additional amounts to be paid?
BESCOM & BWSSB charges, GST, generator charges, khata assessment & bifurcation charges, Registration charges, sinking fund, Advance maintenance charges and any other statutory charges/ duties as applicable. GST will be collected along with booking amount and instalments spread till possession.
Has Prestige Primrose Hills been approved by banks/Housing finance institutions (HFIs) for loans?
Yes we have selected banks / HFIs who will extend loans to customers based on their eligibility criteria.
What is my responsibility for disbursement of instalments through HFIs?
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of instalments from HFIs and no demand will be made by us to the HFIs for the same. To facilitate smooth payments, customers are required to agree to a pre-determined payment schedule & issue a mandate to the HFI to disburse payments as per the schedule. This will be done via a ‘Mandatory Disbursement Form’ at the time of signing the sale agreement.
Who will take care of the maintenance of Prestige Primrose Hills?
The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. You can be rest assured Prestige Primrose Hills will be cared for by professionals
What is the scheme for maintenance?
The scheme for maintenance is as under:
- A sum of Rs. 60/sft will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for one year from the intimation of possession and will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by the Association/Prestige Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favouring the property management company
- An additional sum of Rs.60/sft corresponding to the super built area will be collected as sinking fund. This amount will be deposited in a separate account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure
What happens if I have any more questions/ clarifications?
Please email us at: email@example.com
OR Contact us on Toll Free: 1800-313-0080/ Corporate Office Land line 080-2559 1080.
OR Meet us at: Prestige Estates Projects Ltd., Prestige Falcon Towers, No 19, Brunton Road, Bangalore – 560025.