Terms & Conditions
Channel Partners are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Referral lead registration in the Prestige connect Portal can be done by either the Referrer or the Existing Customer.
- The Referral Benefit shall be applicable only upon the Customer confirming that the Referrer is the source of introduction to the Company’s Project and the same is recognized and acknowledged by the Company. Referral as a Source of Customer’s enquiry cannot be combined with any other lead sourcing channels such as Channel Partner, Direct or Digital sources.
- At the time of booking by the Customer "Referral" needs to be mentioned as "Lead/Enquiry Source" during the Site Visit (or Walk-in) registration process and in Booking Application Form. Both the Customer and Referrer are requested to sign at appropriate sections such as the Source Authentication Form of the Booking Application.
- If the Source of enquiry in the Source Authentication Section of the booking application form does not match with any prior enquiry made by Customer with the Company, then the booking application with Referral as a Lead enquiry source will enter into Company’s Source Approval Process. As part of the Source Approval Process the Referrer will be required to provide adequate proof of prior communication or other forms of lead sourcing effort done with the Customer before the date of Customer’s walk-in to the Company’s project site. The company upon verifying the proof and discussing with the Customer will take a decision on payment of Referral Bonus to the Referrer. The decision of the Company in this regard will be final.
- If the Source Authentication Form has over-writing, tampering or white ink upon the information provided by either the Referrer or the Customer the booking application form would not enter into Company’s Source Approval Process. And will be subject to rejection/suspension of Referrer’s entitlement to Referral Bonus.
- No Claim for Referral Benefit would be entertained by the Company in the event of the lead source name being absent in booking application form or in the Site Visit (walk-in) enquiry form. Subsequent insertion of the lead Source name or Referrer details will be subject to rejection/suspension of Referrer’s entitlement to Referral Bonus.
- This program is not applicable for those Customers (Referrers) who are in the middle of their Purchase decision with the Company (not yet booked) and is applicable only for those Referrers who have purchased at least one Unit from the company and have also completed the unit agreement formalities with the Company.
- This program is valid only for the Customers who have purchased directly from Prestige Group and not in the secondary market through resale of apartments.
- All Referral bookings will be subject to price approval process of the Company. Company may choose to either approve or reject the Referral Benefit in such cases and the Company’s decision in this regard would be final and binding.
- For the Referrer to be eligible for the Referral Benefit, the buyer should not have been, an existing Customer of the Company or should have not engaged in a purchase discussion with the Company’s representative in the last 30 days.
- The Company reserves the right to prohibit either a Customer from participating in the Prestige Connect Program if they use the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions, or the intent of the Program, or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, referral benefit redemption, or, if a member commits misconduct or fraud, or misuses the Program's benefits and reward or act in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Any member who participates in the Prestige Connect Program agrees to be contacted by the Company to receive special offers/promotions regarding the Company’s new pre-launches, launches or activations.
- All communication will be mailed to the mailing address (postal or email) given at time of purchase or as updated from time to time and it is the responsibility of the Member to raise a change request about any change in his/her address or communication. All communication will be deemed to have been received by the member and the Company bears no responsibility for communication not received or lost in the mail or courier.
- clarification (if any) on Program details can be obtained by writing email to email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions of the Program and the relationship between the Company and a Member are governed by Indian law. By becoming a part of the Program, each Member submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Bangalore.
- The Program and any benefit, offering, bonus or rewards relating to the Program, shall not be construed as or constitute a contract, or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between the Company and the Member.
- In the event of any dispute between the Referrer and the Company arising out of these terms and conditions with the Company including interpretation of terms and conditions shall be settled by binding arbitration to be conducted at Bangalore and by a sole arbitrator appointed mutually by the parties herein. The arbitration shall be conducted in English Language and the procedure followed shall be as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any other enactments having regulatory force at the relevant time.
- All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions of this Program shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Any Terms & Conditions pertaining to the Program may be cancelled, discontinued, withdrawn, changed, altered or modified or extended by the Company either with or without notice.